|Compact Tractor Service Inspection||Starting at $239|
|Farm Utility Tractors (Kubota M series & New Holland TN series)||Starting at $259|
|Riding Mowers & Lawn Tractors (all makes included)||Starting at $199|
|Skid steer / Compact Tract Loaders||Starting at $289|
|Utility Vehicles Inspection (RTV900 / RTV1100 & other similar models)||Starting at $229|
|Zero Turn Service & Inspection||Starting at $219|
- ■ Tire pressure, wear, dry rot & damage?
- ■ Any fluid leakage from tractor or implements?
- ■ Engine oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, radiator & recovery tank coolant and fuel levels?
- ■ Damage to tractor
- ■ All bolts, nuts and pins in place & tight?
- ■ All Blades and belts for wear and damage?
- ■ Parking brake, speed control, display lights, all safety switches and easy check functions?
- ■ Abnormal noise or vibration?
- ■ Clean Radiator screen and core, panel and hood screens, air cleaner primary element Daily.
Below is a Check Points Maintenance Table for Kubota products. This table is generic for all Kubota products. We recommend that you consult the Operator’s Manual for information on your specific model.